October 9th 2009 5:52 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a glorious morning it is here in Maine. It's a cool and crisp 45 degrees as I type out this blog. It's going to be a good day. I'm grateful today that my Saviour is alive and alive forever more. Well Glory!!!!!

My day yesterday was very eventful. I spent most of the morning here in my study. Then I was off to find where the great Baptist preacher of by gone days was buried. You talking about a touching epitaph. Sometimes you find nothing wrote on the stones but his was very moving. I'm going to take a trip from the church up there soon.

My boy and I was able to go golfing in the afternoon. It has been a while since I went so that was fun. After that I had discipleship with the Berards. They are close to being done and it want be long until they are teaching others. That's the goal of discipleship and it's been wonderful these last 14 years to see so many saved and discipled.

Today I am going to work on "Dick the Digger" and put the oil cooler back in him. Also this morning we are going to set up the Methodist church for the First annual Maine ladies conference. I also will be studying and visiting. What a wonderful time I'm looking forward to having today. Isn't it great to serve the Lord!!!!??

My sister is 43 today. If you see her tell her I said so!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: