October 3rd 2009

Greetings in the Strong Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

It's a beautiful morning here in Sanford Maine. As I type I'm looking at the rain just pelting down and thanking God for the showers of blessings. Many are in a drought but God has blessed us abundantly with rain.

My day was blessed on yesterday. I replaced three tires on the Cherokee Six. They were gone and many more landings they might have blown. After that I flew up to Dover-Foxcroft and looked at a van that has been given to us. What a blessing this is going to be for our island ministry. It will be ready for use very soon. Mom and dad came home last night from their visit in N.C. We had a supper together and then I spent the rest of the night with the family. It was a very profitable day of service. Oh yeah my number three indicator for the Exhaust Gas on the plane was acting up so I cleaned it before supper and now it works great. Praise the Lord for Him helping me to do this.

I'm looking forward to studying alot today. I also am going to go out and do some soul-winning. Please pray that I can win people to Christ. I may run some wire for Miss Eleanors computer that she has. It's going to be a wonderful day, I just know!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: