October 29th 2009 6:20 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name!!

Well, our mission conference is over. We had a good time all week long with singing and preaching. I'm praying our Faith Promise goes up this year. We did go ahead and take on three more missionaries. It's a blessing to be involved in supporting missionaries around the world.

Today all of the missionaries will leave and go there seperate ways. Our house will once again be empty. That will be a blessing for a few days. Next visitors will come in on Saturday and they will be with us for several weeks.

I'm going to catch up on some things around the house today. Also I need to fly to Nashua to get our plane. Somebody borrowed it to fly to Michigan.

Please pray for me as we have many decisions to make in the coming days. My personal devotions this morning was "praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit"!!!! That will work!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: