October 21 2009 7:55 a.m.

Greetings in the Wonderful and Majestic Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

What a powerful day I had on yesterday. It's such a thrill to serve the Lord full time. My whole 40th birthday was blessed as I spent time with family and visiting some. I had a great time praying and preparing to preach in Medford Mass. The Lord granted traveling mercies there and back last night. We got in just a little before midnight. The meeting was well attended and the Spirit of God moved in power and glory. I am eternally grateful for the filling of Holy Ghost that makes the difference. What a glorious time we had together. We took just at 30 with us. The fellowship was wonderful as always. Where we going next?

I will be studying today and doing some research on Isaac Case in the special collections library at Colby College in Waterville. I'm looking forward to tonight's service with great anticipation. I am praying for a mighty move of the Spirit of God on the Services as we gather together at 68 High Street Sanford Maine!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: