October 16th 2009 5:46 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

It's a cool morning here in Maine. The temperature is 34 with a little snow flakes soon to be in the air. I just went out and loaded "Willy the Wood Boiler" and the wind is blowing with a cold wind chill. It's going to be a wonderful day in the Lord!

My day on yesterday was very busy with some catch up things around the farm. I also worked on the cottage and got two more big things done. I spent some time in my office in the morning studying the Word of God. Around lunch time I went up to Harpswell Maine and did some research on Isaac Case. I'm going to be putting a tour together of this guy and one Saturday we will all go do the tour together.

In the night I had discipleship training with the Berards. What a blessing to disciple others that want to know more. They are doing good and soon will be teaching others.

Doug and Joyce's flight got delayed so Mrs. Amy and I got home at 3 this morning. But praise the Lord they are here. I will have to catch up a little on the sleep today because I didn't get any last night.

Today I will be busy in the Work of the Ministry here in town. What a delight it is to daily serve the Lord Jesus Christ!!!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: