October 7th 2009

Greetings in Jesus Name

Wow!!! What a day I had on yesterday. It started out real busy in the morning with phone calls and alot of things that needed to be done. I appreciate the Lord in His grace helping me throughout the day. After having my time with the Lord in the morning Dave and I flew up to pray with Bro. Jason before his surgery. On the way back we got a call that his daughter was sick so we flew up to Limington airport and picked her up. I came home and took the missionary out to eat for lunch. Then mom and dad and myself took back off to go up and get the donated van up in Dover Foxcroft. I got home around 4 and my wife met me at town hall for us to drop off all the paper work for mom and dads driveway. Then off to my study to prepare for Bible Institute. Our institute went wonderful last night as I laid the ground work for teaching on Doctrine. Bro. Mark Logan finished it off by preaching and showing his presentation of the countries that he goes to preaching the gospel. It was for sure a wonderful day and glorious night.

Today will be filled with studying and visiting. I'm thrilled about what God is going to do tonight at church. It's 5:53a.m. as I type this and I'm already excited with anticipation about the meeting.

God Bless each of you.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: