October 27th 2009 5:33 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I praise the Lord for the good day that I had on yesterday. Bro. Townsley and myself flew down to Martha's Vineyard. I was encouraged to find out the open doors that are there for a Independent Baptist Church to be started. Please pray for labourers to go to that Island and win those people to Christ.

I picked up our speaker for the conference at the Portland airport around 3:30. We came back home and got a bite to eat and then we were on our way to the House of God. What a glorious time we all had around the table of the Word of God. The message was great, the singing was spectacular and the fellowship was wonderful. I am addicted to church!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm looking forward to spoiling the Men of God today and doing some things around the farm. I'm also looking forward to sharing the Gospel with many today as I am out and about.

Please pray for our service tonight. It's starts at 6 here at the Calvary Baptist Church of Sanford Maine. I'm looking forward to a powerful time together.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: