October 5th 2009

Greetings in the Marvelous Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

What a powerful day I had on yesterday. I enjoyed being with the folks over in Newport N.H. The Lord granted unto us great services and I appreciate Pastor Barbour and the people there of the Berean Baptist Church.

Our service last night was blessed with God's power and annointing. I appreciate the good spirit in the services. I preached on being a wise masterbuilder. After the service the church gave Bro. Dave and I cards for pastor appreciation. That was so thoughtful and nice. I appreciate the good people that God has given us at Calvary Baptist of Sanford Maine. What a thrill it is to go to church and love what God is doing.

Today I fly out to Massachusetts to be in a Pastors fellowship. I'm looking forward to a good time in the Lord. This afternoon I'm going to spend some time with the family. Tonight I have a gun course to go to. I have a full day of ministry and I'm glad for it. What a great and mighty God we serve!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: