October 31st 2009 9:03 a.m.

Greetings in the Marvelous Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

My day was blessed of the Lord on yesterday. I was busy preparing for the preachers fellowship on Monday. What a great time were going to have on Monday.

Today I'm in my study mining out truths so that I can prepare a meal for the sweet people at Calvary Baptist Church of Sanford Maine. I'm praying that the Lord will meet with us and show Himself mighty in our midst!!

Don't forget tonight at 5 is Hallelujah Harvest at 90 Gore Road in Alfred Maine. It's going to be a wonderful time as we gather together for preaching, singing, eating, fellowship and of course candy for the kids. Come expecting a mighty blessing!!!

Please pray for me today as I study and visit.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: