October 6th 2009

Greetings in the Magnificent Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

As long as I can remember I have been saying greetings in Jesus Name!!! I remember as a young student of the Word of God how special it was to me to see the greetings all through the scriptures so therefore I started greeting people this way. Now you know the "rest of the story."

My days have been extremely busy lately. When I think they can't get any busier they just seem to get more crazy. Their is nothing wrong with being busy as long as we are busy for HIM and have not lost the fire of the Holy Ghost in our lives.

I took Bro. Dave, Phillip, and T.J, with me to a pastors fellowship yesterday morning south of Fitchburg Ma. We had a wonderful time flying down together. When I walked in the pastor whispered to me, "I wouldn't be burdening you to ask you to speak would I?" I said of course not I would love to preach. The Lord helped me and the others that were there. It was a good time together with some of my men from church.

I flew home and then hit the ground running to get drawings together for mom and dads project. That took me to around 5. In the evening I spent almost 5 hours at a pistol course so I can carry a concealed weapon. That was fun and very informative. I went to bed a 11:30.

I'm looking forward today to studying for Bible Institute and myself. I have a hanger inspection at the airport. I will be flying up to Dover to pick up a van. I also plan on stopping in Augusta to find Isaac Case's grave marker and fellowship with two pastors. Last of all I get to go and teach in Bible Institute. Oh yeah theirs a missionary showing up here today that I must take care of. Are you tired yet?

Thanks for your Prayers.

A Servant for Christ


Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: