October 15th 2009 6:07 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I praise the Lord for the day that He gave me on yesterday. I was able to get alot done. Most of my day was spent in my study preparing for the message last night. I was a little smart last night in the introduction of the message when I said I'm going to continue my most sought after sermon series on Laziness. I don't think it's the most sought after series but it's still the BOOK!!! The Spirit of God helped us last night and taught us some wonderful truths. May the God of Heaven help us not to be lazy people.

Today I will be busy with repairs on a rental house, work around the farm, visiting, possibly going to Waterville to the Libary at Colby, among other things. Tonight I am also due to disciple the Berards. Wow it's going to be a busy but wonderful day. At 11p.m. Doug and Joyce will be flying into Portland. They will be with us for 10 days . That should be fun to have them around. It will be nice to be able to fellowship some.

Thank you for keeping us with us and praying for us. The Lord indeed is good!!!!!

A Servant for Christ


Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: