October 17th 2009 7:19 a.m.

Greetings in the Marvelous Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

I praise the Lord for this another day to worship, praise, and serve the King of Kings and Lord of Lords!!

As I type this out the temperature is 30 and the sun is coming up. It looks like it is going to be a beautiful day here in Southern Maine.

I am excited about this day of study and visiting. I am amazed with how much their is to do everyday when I get up. Truly it helps to be full time in the ministry to give my all to work.

On this day my thoughts are toward the Lord's Day. I want to be able to feed my people a good meal. It may not be their most favorite meal but I want it to be the one the Lord has for them. I must walk with HIM and be sensitive to the Holy Ghost as He speaks.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: