October 22nd 2009 8:27 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I give God all the Glory for the wonderful things that HE is doing in our midst. What a thrill it is to awake every morning with a new day to serve HIM! Someone hole my mules while I run a little!!! Glory to God!!!!

My old posts tell the story of yesterday. It was a tremendous day.

Our services last night were blessed as I shared with our people what the LORD is doing in our local church. I praise the Lord for the good time we had sharing.

After the church service I went to a town meeting and mom and dad's road to their house was approved. This is a real blessing and I thank God for HIM helping me through this process.

I'm thrilled about this day of ministry. I will be studying a good part of the day and then visiting and counseling. I also have discipleship tonight. It's going to be a very busy day for the LORD!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: