October 28th 2009 5:46 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Our few days of Missions Conference is coming to a close tonight. It has been wonderful to be a part of what God is doing in our church through these meetings.

Bro. Caudle and Bro. Townsley both have been a blessing to our church. What a thrill it is to support missions and be in a church that desires to get some things done.

We stayed up until almost 11 last night singing around the piano and playing the trombone. You better watch out tonight at church. We may have something up our sleeve for a special from the three of us.

I'm excited today to be studying and visiting. Bro. Townsley and I may try to work some together on a video for my upcoming trip to N.C.

I am so thrilled to be entrusted with the Gospel. What a deposit the Lord has entrusted us with. My everyday is filled with serving the King of Kings and I just love it!!! Glory to God and the Lamb forever!!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: