October 2nd 2009

Greetings in the Marvelous Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

To whom be all praise? All praise be to the one who bled and died on Calvary for our Sins, the Lord Jesus Christ!!!! Oh what a Saviour!!

I was in my study from around 5:10 a.m. yesterday morning to about 8:30. Then I went to the Biddeford Airport and worked all day on the tail of the airplane. We got the bracket on, and the bushings and I flew it home around 4:30. Seems to be doing better. When I got to the end of the day my friend said this is a donation. That was very kind and I am grateful for his help in this area. This will help to relieve Bro. Don when he comes back from Cameroon. I also am going to allow him to do the C150 which will help also.

I got home just in time for an old fashioned discipleship training mission. I had a good time with the Berards last night. They are getting close to being finished and then discipling others themselves. What an exciting step this is in the process. We talked alot about that last night.

Today I may be flying up north to look at a van someone has donated to us. It's just like our van we use for church. We may paint this and put it on the Island.

I'm excited about this day to serve the King of Kings and Lord of Lords!!!

Glory to God and the Lamb for Ever!!! Praise the Lord for the filling of the Holy Ghost!!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: