October 13th 2009 5:42 a.m.

Greetings in the Marvelous Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

What a glorious day I had on yesterday. I couldn't sleep good so I was up early studying the Word of God. The Lord spoke to me and encouraged me from His precious Word. Around 10:30 I flew down to Hartford Ct. and dropped out 300 little plastic footballs out of the plane to a bunch of teenagers. That was fun to see all the teenagers running after them. Their was 700 of them out for a huge youth fest at Central Baptist Church in Southington.

When I came back I did some study and preparation for the revival meeting that I preached at last night in North Baldwin. The Lord granted power and glory as I preached on "Wilt thou not revive us again." Our Bible Institute class will be going back tonight.

Today I'm thrilled at the opportunities that await me. I will be studying and visiting. I also have a meeting at town hall I must go to this morning. In the afternoon I'm suppose to go to the firing range and shoot pistols. It's going to be a busy but profitable day. Praise the Lord for the opportunity to serve the King of Kings and Lord of Lords!!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: