October 18th 2009

Greetings in Jesus Name

The Lord is good, tell it wherever you go, the Lord is good tell it that others may know, tell of His mercy and tell of His love, tell how He's coming from heaven above, the Lord is good tell it wherever you go!!!!

Praise the God of Heaven today for His mercy and grace.

Well my wife did it. She surprised me! Actually she lied through her teeth. She has lied so much lately that she doesn't know what the truth is. She planned a surprise 40th birthday party for me at the church last night. What a thrill it was for me to see a packed out church of people there that love us. I didn't know I had that many friends. My heart is still stirred with all that God did in and through the meeting last night. Thank you to everybody that made the night a success. A special thank you to my sweetie pie Mrs. Amy for all her hard work. Our church is such a great church and I'm careful to give God all the Glory for what HE is doing.

I'm so thrilled that my sister and my grandma came up to be a part of this. Wow what a surprise!!!! This is just like homecoming!!!

Pray for me today as I preach!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: