October 1st 2009

Greetings in Jesus Name

Where does time go? When I typed that date out it gets a hold of you. "Lord teach us to number our days."

I had an encouraging day on yesterday. I was able to talk to several people. Some don't understand that you are constantly talking to people to share the gospel with them. It's very difficult to talk to people when your in your study. So what I do is study and then get out and about and talk with people. Oh that the God of Heaven would raise up more labourers to reap the "harvest that is plenteous." I desire to be one of those labourers.

I also took out the oil cooler in the excavater. That wasn't to bad of a job. I'm getting it repaired now and it should go back in soon.

Last night's service was a huge blessing. I appreciate the good folk at Calvary Baptist Church. What a blessing it is to be able to preach the Word of God. The Lord was gracious last night and helped us. We had 60 people out so we were a little down but still a good spirit and a good time.

Our choir has had it's second practice on the cantata that we will be doing for Christmas. It is going great and I'm looking forward to a good time sharing that.

I'm thrilled about all that awaits me today as I serve the Lord. Thank you Lord for calling me to Maine!!!! I love Mainers through and through and praise God that HE would use the likes of me. Well Glory!!!!

Have a Great Day!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: