October 23rd 2009 7:51 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

It's a beautiful sunny day as I type out this blog. The colors are almost gone and the leaves are all over the ground. I need to get them picked up but I'm afraid the wind will blow them back in. Oh well good thought anyway.

My day was blessed all day long on yesterday as I studied, reparied things around the farm, counseled and had discipleship. It was a very profitable day.

Today I will be studying, visiting, and mentoring. I'm thrilled about another day to serve the Lord. My heart just throbs with the thoughts of leading others to Christ and ministering to the saved. Oh God please send a mighty move of your Spirit through this area and change us for time and eternity!

I will update you through out the day in my travels.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: